Monday, June 27, 2011

Cliff Bleszinski: If I Am Referred To As The Chainsaw Gun Guy I’ll Shoot Myself



Epic design director Cliff Bleszinski is the genius who designed Gears Of War’s signature chainsaw gun but if you run into him, don’t mention it.

“I can tell you now that if for the rest of my life I am only remembered for a f**king chainsaw gun, I will drink a bottle of whisky and put a gun in my mouth,” he told Digital Spy. “I am far from done with everything.”
“There is plenty of life left in Gears, but you also don't want to beat a dead horse, right? If there was another Gears game down the line, it would have to play around in another couple of spaces,” he added. “It could never just be, 'Hey, Marcus and Cole are back [and] there's more Locust!' Gears is amazing and I love it, absolutely adore it, but it will not be the final legacy of this studio.”
Gears of War 3 is scheduled for release exclusively on Xbox 360 on September 20 worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment