Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Game Dev does it his way.

Game developer Eric Wuss of Red Sun Games is fed up with the lack of support for international projects at Kickstarter.com and has took it upon himself to start his own kickstarter project on his studio's home page. You can see it here http://redsungames.blogspot.jp/2012/03/red-sun-games-self-kickstarter-take.html

When asked why he would take such a bold move? "I just want a chance to produce a game that is thought provoking and entertaining, that's all. Everyone deserves a fighting chance at their dream. I couldn't start this with kickstarters, so I decided to try an alternate way to get support. My hope is that people will support my dream" 

There you have it, a man with a dream, and a hope to someday soon be able to realize that dream.


No comments:

Post a Comment